The admissions process selects highly qualified applicants into the MS program by considering each of the following criteria in judging the overall strength of the applicant. Typically, no single criterion is used as a sole determinant for admission.
- A bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineering, or a closely related field from an accredited university.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) from an accredited institution is required for unconditional admission.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for this program.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for international applicants whose first language is not English and who have not graduated from a university or college using English as the language of instruction.
- Demonstration of a high level of competence in English written communication as evidenced by a writing sample included in the application package such as the statement of purpose, a research paper, or other significant and personally written product.
Students apply to the Master of Science program in the School of Construction Management Technology through the Purdue University Graduate School by completing an online application. The deadline for receiving all of the required application documents for the Fall semester is April 1.