The graduate level statistics or quantitative methods requirement can be filled by one of the following approved courses:
- STAT 50100 Experimental Statistics I
- STAT 51100 Statistical Methods (prerequisite: some calculus background)
- IT 50700 Measurement and Evaluation in Industry and Technology
- Other proposed courses must be pre-approved by the CIT Graduate Program Chair or Graduate Education Committee.
- Previous undergraduate statistics courses CANNOT substitute for this requirement.
Undergraduate statistics courses cannot fulfill this requirement.