AVIATION REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
Summer & Fall 2015
AT Registration Period begins February 24
IF YOU ARE IN THE PRIORITY GROUP REGISTRATION, SEE ALLEN OR ROSE BEFORE SPRING BREAK!
Meets AVMG & Flight
Walk-ins begin February 24th
Available times will be posted the prior week.
Meets AENT & Flight
To schedule an appointment: http://eng.purdue.edu/jump/9bd95a
New advisor will be starting March 3rd.
Will meet AENT students.
Take a look at the plan of study you are on (https://polytechnic.purdue.edu/office-of-academic-affairs/undergraduate-......). Are there exceptions that need to be made for your myPurdue plan? If you started Purdue Fall 14 review your 4 year plan and update where possible.
• Summer Schedule is available now on MyPurdue.
• Fall Schedule available on March 16th.
• YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COME IN TO SEE YOUR ADVISOR TO GET YOUR PIN ACCESS CODE!!! You will need this code to register for classes and to make any schedule changes. (NEW PINs will be issued every semester!!!)
Check on My Purdue under Academics for your Time tickets so that you know when you can go into MyPurdue and register!
If you are thinking about taking a summer course at home please check to see how the course will transfer. https://selfservice.mypurdue.purdue.edu/prod/bzwtxcrd.p_select_info
Registration Time Tickets
*The following student groups will be granted priority registration; ROTC, Athletes, Cheerleaders, University Honors, certain students with disabilities where we have been advised to assigned priority.
Priority Groups - Tuesday, March 24 - Saturday, March 28, noon
Seniors - Monday, March 30 - Saturday, April 4, noon
Juniors - Monday, April 6 - Saturday, April 11, noon
Sophomores - Monday, April 13 - Saturday, April 18, noon
Current Freshmen - Monday, April 20 - Saturday, April 25, noon
All current degree students and new summer admits - April 27 - June 6
Freshmen: 0 – 29 hours
Sophomore: 30 – 59 hours
Junior: 60 – 89 hours
Senior: 90- 105+ hours
• Remember to confirm AND pay your fees through My Purdue or you will be automatically cancelled. Even IF your balance is “0”, you MUST confirm on MyPurdue!!!
• March 23 is the last day to drop a class!!! Signatures required!!! Form is processed through Room 45, Hovde Hall.
• Walk-in times will be posted each Friday for the following week.