Professional Flight Degree
More than a flight school, Purdue offers a bachelor’s degree in professional flight that provides you with a larger perspective of the aviation industry. Your classes range from how an airplane is built to decision-making in the airline industry. You will learn by flying in our state-of-the-art fleet and matching simulators, and from aviation professionals with significant industry experience.
- Earn private and commercial pilot certificates and an instrument rating
- Elite R-ATP flight school - graduates qualify with only 1,000 flight hours
- Work toward certification to become a flight instructor and help teach younger students to fly
- Complete and extend your flight training in state-of-the-art airplanes.
- Two degrees in five years: earn your bachelor’s degree in flight and master’s degree in aviation and aerospace management in only five years with a special plan of study.
- Get involved with various student organizations specifically for aviation students
- Utilize the Polytechnic learning environment to become a career-ready graduate
Fees will be assessed for no-shows. The current policy can be found here.
Certain first-year professional flight students may qualify for the Degree in 3 program. Learn more here.
Current Students: Flight Operations Information