Before you meet with potential employers at the annual Industrial Roundtable, meet with a few company representatives to ask questions about the career fair and how to prepare.
Some of the questions in the past have included:
- How do you approach a recruiter at a career fair? Small talk? Ask about latest company news?
- What extracurricular activities do you expect to see on a resume?
- What are your top non-technical skills you would expect a new hire in your company to possess?
What to Expect:
- Network with major industrial players
- Intern and full-time job opportunities
- Build connection with recruiters
- Free food and drink
- Dress code: Business Casual
- Open to all students
- John Deere
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Nucor Steel
- Arcelor Mittal
This event is sponsored by the College of Technology Dean's Undergraduate Advisory Council