Find better ways to manufacture products and maintain quality control through the entire production process while ensuring efficient use of personnel and resources.
Majors in this degree program
Program Level Educational Objectives for the MFET Degree Program
MFET Graduates two to five years into their careers:
1. deliver services and support to both internal and external clients by applying technical knowledge, problem solving techniques and hands-on skills in traditional and emerging areas of the manufacturing discipline.
2. are active participants in ongoing professional development, professional growth and increasing professional responsibility.
3. Effectively communicate ideas with technical and non-technical people.
4. work effectively in teams.
5. work within the accepted standards of professional integrity and conduct.
MFET Student Outcomes
MFET Students at the time of graduation:
1. apply knowledge, problem solving techniques, and hands-on skills in the design and application of manufacturing systems, automated manufacturing processes, process controls, manufacturing operations and management, systems integration, and continuous improvement.
2. specify and implement solutions to manufacturing system problems, based on their knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering and technology and by application of experimental results.
3. recognize the need for continuing professional development.
4. communicate effectively with others.
5. work effectively in teams.
6. are aware of and practice accepted professional standards of integrity and ethical conduct in their profession.
Number of Graduates