Robotics Engineering Technology
This is one of three majors offered in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute for students who seek to contribute at the intersection between manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, and computing areas in primarily industrial environments.
When you major in robotics engineering technology, you will develop and apply robotic solutions to a broad range of industrial and consumer problems. Robots help people and companies be more productive and safer, and they help explore more frontiers.
- Learn in a hands-on environment
- Focus on applying and implementing technology to solve real-world problems
- Gain real-world experience and broader perspective while working with students from a variety of engineering technology majors
- Utilize the Polytechnic learning environment to become a career-ready graduate
- If you participated in PROJECT LEAD THE WAY courses during high school, you can redeem up to 12 credit hours toward this major.