Mechatronics Engineering Technology
This is one of three majors offered for students who seek to contribute at the intersection between manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, and computing areas in primarily industrial environments.
When you major in mechatronics engineering technology, you will focus on the development of the electromechanical products that are ubiquitous in modern life, dealing with interconnections that allow electronic control of mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Learn in a hands-on environment
- Focus on applying and implementing technology to solve real-world problems
- Gain real-world experience and broader perspective while working with students from a variety of engineering technology majors
- Utilize the Polytechnic learning environment to become a career-ready graduate
- If you participated in PROJECT LEAD THE WAY courses during high school, you can redeem up to 12 credit hours toward this major.