The Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology Quality and Regulatory Compliance is designed to provide professionals graduate-level education in the important aspects of strategy and biotechnology innovation within the context of regulatory compliance and quality assurance. The graduate certificate is a nice compliment to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- A career-friendly weekend program (only 3 weekends per semester) designed to fit the work-life balance of working professionals.
- Flexible/accelerated plan of study - earn your certificate in just 4 semesters.
- Lectures from industry professionals providing expertise in the latest content and trends.
- The graduate certificate courses can transfer to the MS in Biotechnology Innovation and Regulatory Science degree program designed for working professionals.
Weekend classes provide
- An understanding of all aspects of quality
- In-depth knowledge related to biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
MS in Biotechnology Innovation & Regulatory Science
For students who are more interested in a master's program, we offer a Master's in 'Biotechnology Innovation & Regulatory Science'. For more information on that program, please visit MS in Biotechnology Innovation & Regulatory Science.