Bridge the technical-to-managerial career path to help to gain the leadership skills for today’s evolving global economy and challenging business environment with a Master of Science (MS), focused in Leadership and Innovation. Leadership plays a role in any position or field, at any stage of your career. Learn how to lead in a variety of scenarios, from innovative technology organizations to global teams and organizational change.
The curriculum will help you develop the skills of a leader and learn more about national and global technology enterprises. You will gain the knowledge to understand how policies and law affect technology innovation and influence global technology and organizational leadership. Build capability in project management, interpersonal skills, organizational dynamics & human capital management. Complete a program portfolio project specific to your career, applying what you’ve learned to a real-life situation.
Choose between two delivery methods: Hybrid or Online.
- The hybrid delivery method consists of blended courses which are structured to take advantage of the best features of both face-to-face and online learning. Three weekends each fall and spring semester are required.
- The 100% online delivery method offers asynchronous courses which allow students to study at their own pace, accessing instructional materials, at any time.
All course activities, assignments, and exams must be completed by their respective due dates. Complete the 33 required credit hours in just 22 months - 5 years while balancing your professional and personal commitments.
Choose Your Delivery Method
This degree has been of interest to these professionals:
- Production Process Specialist
- Sales and Service Representative
- Exec. Director Enterprise Applications
- Hospital Program Administrator
- Business Unit Manager
- Production Buyer
- Registrar/Bursar Nursing
- Production Control Engineer
- Program Manager
- Executive Chef
- Sr. Operations Manager
- Network Engineer
- Director Diversity Programs
- Chief of Police