During January-February 2013, the College of Technology received external funding that totaled $668,249.
Faculty who received funding (all are principal investigators unless otherwise noted) were:
- Melissa Dark, Computer and Information Technology, IPA between Purdue and NSA/ADET, Center for CNO, Cyber and Information Assurance, $79,822
- Stephen Elliott, Technology Leadership & Innovation, Stanley Black and Decker Data Mining, Stanley Security Solutions Inc., $2,957
- Jose Garcia, Technology Leadership & Innovation, Continuously Variable Hydraulic Transmission for a Small Wind Power Drive Train Simulator, National Fluid Power Association, $5,000
- Jose Garcia, Technology Leadership & Innovation, Phase I Option: Application of Switching Valves to Improve Reliability of Fueldraulic Systems, Dynsan LLC, $21,114
- Thomas Hacker, Computer and Information Technology, U.S. CMS Operations at LHC, Princeton University, $19,865
- Qingyou Han, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Microstructure Characterization of Casting, Hans Tech, $9,999
- Qingyou Han, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Ultrasonic Vibration Assisted ECAP for the Fabrication of Bulk Nanostructured Metals and Alloys, Purdue University, $99,766
- Nathan Hartman, Computer Graphics Technology, Product Lifecycle Management Center of Excellence, General Motors Foundation, $15,000
- Daniel Leon-Salas, Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, CAREER:Toward Hybrid Energy-Harvesting Image Sensors, National Science Foundation, $263,726
- Eric Matson (PI), Jeffrey Brewer (Co-PI), Brandeis Marshall (Co-PI), NIPA Junior Capstone Program, National IT Industry Promo Agency, $100,000
- Vahid Motevalli, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Center for Technology Development Consortium, Multi-Sponsored Industrials, $50,000
- Marcus Rogers, Computer and Information Technology, Forensic Seminars, Multi-Sponsored Industrials, $1,000
The amounts listed are disbursements in a specific month and may not reflect the entire amount of a project’s funding.