During June 2013, the College of Technology received external funding that totaled $928,215.80.
Faculty who received funding (all are principal investigators unless otherwise noted) were:
- Richard Fanjoy, Aviation Technology, for Jennifer Kirschner, Winifred B. Bilsland Endowment, $3,237.14
- Thomas Hacker (co-PI), Computer and Information Technology, NEES Operations: FY 2010-FY2014 - Mod 22 for Grant 104025, National Science Foundation, $629,000.00
- Thomas Hacker, (co-PI), Computer and Information Technology,CMS Operations at LHC-Mod 3 Grant 105769, Princeton University, $35,442.66
- Nathan Hartman, Computer Graphics Technology, Product Lifecycle Management Center of Excellence (PLM), General Motors Foundation, $15,000.00
- Chad Laux, Technology Leadership & Innovation, Quality Management for Food Defense & Safety, Purdue University, $17,608.00
- Alejandra Magana, Computer and Information Technology, Investigating the Role of Computation for Conceptual Understanding & Problem Solving in Engineering & Computing Education, Purdue University, $17,608.00
- Eric Matson (PI), Jeffrey Brewer (co-PI), Kevin Dittman (co-PI), and Anthony Smith (co-PI), Computer and Information Technology, POSTECH GEM, Project Engineering and Management Summer School, Pohang University of Science & Tech, $192,712
- Julia Taylor, Computer and Information Technology, Toward Sematic-based Phishing Detection, Purdue University, $17,608.00
The amounts listed are disbursements in a specific month and may not reflect the entire amount of a project’s funding.