CGT M.S. Program Requirements
Most full time students complete their M.S. in 4 semesters (2 years). However, a student has up to 5 years to complete the degree.
CGT 501 - Seminar in CGT
- one introductory statistics course such as STAT 501 or IT 507
- TECH 646 - Analysis of Research in Industry and Technology
CGT core courses:
- 3 graduate courses of the student's choice in CGT
Related area courses:
- 3 graduate courses of the student's choice in one ore more areas other than CGT
- 6 credit hours of thesis research
For more details about program structure and requirements, please see the program handbook available on the Forms and Documents page.
CGT Graduate Courses
See a current listing of courses offered each semester in the Purdue course schedule.
See all available CGT graduate courses in the Purdue course catalog. Most courses are offered only once per academic year (either Fall or Spring semester).