Contact PBOC Payroll Center at KNOY-Payroll@purdue.edu for all employee action requests
Please be sure the email is in the TO line. Emails in which we are cc’d on, do not always make it to us and cause duplicate tickets to be created.
Monday- Thursday 8:30 - 11:30am and 1:00 - 4:30pm
Friday-No Onsite Staff- for assistance they can be reached via emails or teams
General Employment Form
- Employee Information Form 13
- Requesting Time Off in Success Factors- Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, FMLA
- Requesting Time Off in Success Factors- Research, Engagement or Instructional Travel, Outside Activity, Sabbatical
- Student or Temporary Employment Form
- Form 19L Lecturer Reappointment
Onboarding for New Student Employment
Onboarding (I-9 Information)
Your appointment will take less than 10 minutes to complete and must be done within the first three (3) days of employment.
List of Acceptable I-9 Documents
- Please be sure to bring your physical documents to the appointment, electronic versions and photo copies will not be accepted.
Offer Letter Templates
- Offer Letter Templates on Provost Website
- Graduate Offer Letter Template
- Statewide LTL Offer Letter Template
PBOC Payroll Team-KNOY 372