CODO (Change of Degree Objective) Information for Human Resource Development
A student wanting to CODO into the Human Resource Development (HRD) major from a major outside of the Polytechnic Institute needs to:
1. Review the CODO Requirements for the HRD major below:
- Minimum Semesters: 1
- Minimum Hours: 12
- Minimum GPA: 2.50 cumulative
- Comments: Cannot be on academic probation
- Contact Information: Jennifer White – firstname.lastname@example.org – YONG 323
2. Run a “What If” report in myPurdue Plan for your desired TLI major:
- Log into myPurdue
- Select the Academic Tab
- Select myPurduePlan
On the “Worksheets” Tab, Click “What If”
- Select the Catalog Term (ex. Fall 2016; this is most likely the semester you started at Purdue)
- Select the Level (ex. Undergraduate)
- Select the Degree (ex. Organizational Leadership-BS)
- Select the College (Polytechnic Institute)
- Choose the Major you are interested in
- Select Concentration and Minor, if you wish
- Click “Process What-If” Tab
- Highly encouraged to print out a copy of the “What If” report when you meet with the advisor.
3. Meet with your academic advisor in your current college/school to discuss plans to CODO.
4. Highly encouraged to set-up a meeting with Jennifer White email@example.com in the TLI advising office (Young Hall 323).