The CGT MS program Handbook is the most important document that contains all the information you need about program requirements, thesis advice, various checklists and forms that you will need over the course of your study. Please be sure to refer to the most current version of the handbook, or to the one that applies to you, if you have been in the program for more than 2 years.
- CGT Graduate Student Handbook (rev 8/13)
- CGT Graduate Student Handbook (rev. 8/12)
- CGT Graduate Student Handbook (rev. 9/11)
- CGT Graduate Student Handbook (rev. 8/10)
Thesis Specific Forms
- GEC 11: Rubric for Evaluation MS Thesis Research Proposal
- GEC 9: Rubric for Evaluating MS Thesis and Defense
- Graduate School Form 8: Request for Appointment of Examining Committee - file electronically via myPurdue using your Purdue Career Account credentials. Select the "Graduate School Plan of Study" link under the "Graduate Students" Section on the "Academic" tab. Select the "Request for Appointment of Examining Committee" link to open the Exam Form Generator.
- Additional Graduate School Forms (Forms 9, 9 ETD and 32)