Because of COVID-19 and the local declaration of emergency, the Purdue Polytechnic Anderson building is closed to visitors and students. However, all classes and operations have transitioned to online instruction and teleadvising. If you need to reach a staff member:
• Ric Dwenger (Student Affairs Administrator) 765-273-3154
• Dave Riegle (Student Affairs Administrator) 765-273-3624
• Marvin Fairer (Lab Manager) 765-400-0164
• Kris Beck (Office Manager) 765-400-0540
• Corey Sharp (Director) 765-396-8538
Download the plan of study for our Industrial Engineering Technology major at Purdue Polytechnic Anderson below. To review course selection and planning, please contact a student services coordinator.
Degree program requirements for this major are equivalent to those at Purdue University-main campus in West Lafayette, Indiana. Students follow the plan of study received in their entry year through their full academic careers to degree completion.