The MS degree in CGT is highly flexible and enables students to focus in one of the areas below and to create an individualized plan of study.
- Computer animation
- Game design and development
- Human centered design and development
- Information visualization
- Real-time computer graphics
- Product lifecycle management
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Visualization and visual analytics
Current undergraduate CGT students may be eligible to earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degrees in only five years with a special plan of study.