While the world continues to get smaller, Purdue Polytechnic global and cultural opportunities continue to grow. The Office of Globalization in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute focuses on the global reach of the college through a variety of programs. Robert Cox, PhD, Associate Dean for Globalization and Elizabeth Barajas, M.A., Global Programs Coordinator, and Jen Ramos, M.A., Global Programs Specialist work to seek, initiate and sustain:
- International student exchanges
- Faculty exchanges
- Undergraduate/graduate group research collaboration
- Dual/Joint degree options
- Departmental study abroad programs
- International industrial internships
- Industrial problem solving
- Indiana Industrial economic/international development.
- Strategic Global Alliances
All students in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute can choose to gain an enriched perspective of the global marketplace through a multitude of global experiences that both interest and benefit the student and his or her chosen path of study.
You can now earn a minor as part of your global experience with the new Advanced Global Technology Minor.
Hashtags: #TechGoGlobal and #boilersabroad .