The Office of Globalization in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute focuses on the global reach of the college through a variety of programs.
Robert Cox, PhD., associate dean for globalization, works to seek, initiate, and sustain:
- international student exchanges
- faculty exchanges
- undergraduate/graduate group research
- dual/joint degree options
- all departmental study abroad programs
- International industrial internships
- Industrial problem solving
- Indiana Industrial economic / international development
The Office of Globalization, located in Knoy 150, is also available to assist in visits and promotional activities as requested from international institutions, industry partners, and other colleges at Purdue University.
Purdue Polytechnic Global Diplomats
Diplomats are among the college’s more globally active faculty members and serve as point people for their departments and colleagues regarding globalization efforts. They are:
- Clark Cory, computer graphics technology
- Michael Dyrenfurth, technology leadership & innovation
- Ray Hansen, computer & information technology
- Bill Hutzel, engineering technology
- James Jenkins, construction management technology
- Hank Kraebber, engineering technology
- Athula Kulatunga, engineering technology
- Eric Matson, computer & information technology
- Helen McNally, engineering technology
- Mike Nolan, aviation technology
- Phil Sanger, engineering technology
- Edie Schmidt, technology leadership & innovation
To participate in any Purdue Polytechnic globalization program, or to find out more information, contact Dr. Robert Cox, Associate Dean for Globalization (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You are encouraged to stop by our office located in Knoy 150.