WHAT WE DO
- Promote the mission, vision and academic opportunities of the Polytechnic Institute
- Encourage awareness and appreciation of diversity
- Endorse educational opportunities across campus
- Establish avenues for students to be involved on campus
- Provide opportunities for the success of all Polytechnic students
- Implement engagement and outreach activities for students to explore Polytechnic degrees
- Improve student retention and success through student organizations, academic support services and mentoring programs
- Guide prospective students’ search for a Polytechnic degree matching their interests and career goals
STAY IN THE KNOW:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA @ TECHPURDUE!
AND FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR OUR TEXT ALERTS
Dudley Hall (DUDL), Room 1376
363 N Grant St.
West Lafayette, IN 47907
WHO WE ARE
Everyone in our office is eager to help Polytechnic students navigate their paths through college. Take advantage of the services we offer.
Antonia (Toni) Munguia
Director of Recruitment, Retention, and Diversity
Benito Abraham Martinez
Assistant Director of Diversity and Retention
Assistant Director of Diversity and Recruitment
Associate Director of Recruitment and Diversity
Kassandra Lopez Carrillo