Use your creativity to bring all kinds of ideas to life, from animation to production simulations, and from gaming to building designs. In Purdue’s computer graphics program, you will turn your ideas (and ideas of others) into models, digital animations, interactive games and more.
Wherever people need to visualize a final product or another world, the skills of a computer graphics graduate can help.
In addition to a general computer graphics degree, you can develop more in-depth knowledge and skills in other areas:
- Web Programming & Design
- Technical animation
- Manufacturing graphics
- Construction graphics
- Virtual product integration
- Take advantage of the flexible curriculum to specialize in an area based on your interests and talents
- Benefit from faculty experience in graphic or communication careers
- Gain industry-standard experience in labs and facilities with the latest technologies
- Improve your career prospects with real-world research projects that allow you to work alongside faculty and for actual clients