Toni Munguia, Purdue Polytechnic’s director of recruitment, retention and diversity, is affectionately known as “Miss Toni” to legions of current and past Purdue students — and she loves them like her own family. Toni tells us how she first came to Purdue, why working with students is so meaningful to her, and how her TECH 101 course makes a difference for students and the Polytechnic.
Episode 014 Hotlinks
- Video: Toni Munguia, Making a Difference (YouTube)
- Office of Recruitment, Retention and Diversity (RRD)
- TECH 101 (Women In Technology: Exploring The Possibilities)
- Munguia serving on Equity Task Force steering committee
- Munguia receives Purdue’s Martin Luther King Jr. Dreamer Award
Listen & watch