Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology Degree
This is one of three majors offered for students who seek to contribute at the interface between manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, and computing areas in primarily industrial environments.
When you major in automation and systems integration engineering technology, you will address what is needed to move product concepts into efficient, automated production. The curriculum focuses on the entire design and manufacturing process; you’ll understand how each team member benefits the system.
- Learn in a hands-on environment with a 1,400-square-foot, fully functional, automated manufacturing laboratory
- Focus on applying and implementing technology, in a hands-on approach, to solve real-world problems
- Explore a wide range of career options in product improvement, industrial processes, or plant operations
- Utilize the Polytechnic learning environment to become a career-ready graduate
- If you participated in PROJECT LEAD THE WAY courses during high school, you can redeem up to 12 credit hours toward this major