Supply Chain Management Technology
A major in the Industrial Technology Program
Virtually all corporations are dependent upon their supply chains to manage the flow of goods, services and information to help customers. You will study the entire supply chain enterprise, yet have the flexibility to select courses for your chosen career path.
The top ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software in the industry, SAP ERP, is embedded throughout the curriculum. The latest technology and software is also used to help graduates become career-ready.
Courses provide a systems approach where you can understand how each area of the supply chain interacts with and relies on the rest. They will help you prepare for a career that requires skills in business analysis, logistics management, communication and teamwork, technological know-how, data processing, and leadership. First-year courses include: Introduction to Supply Chain Management Technology and Design Thinking in Technology.
During your pursuit of a supply chain management degree, you’ll work with faculty in the Department of Technology Leadership & Innovation who have years of experience in industry and are experts in helping organizations improve among the many technology nuances.
- Gain a broad education in several technical and management areas.
- Be ready for Six Sigma certification as part of embedded industry certificate preparation.
- Broaden your scope of expertise with Technology Leadership & Innovation minors in organizational leadership, biometrics and more.
- Work with and learn from professors who are at the forefront of supply chain management expertise.
- Take advantage of the highly active student organization with industry support for competitions, travel to conferences, internships and international travel opportunities.
- Take advantage of real-world and global experiences with internships and international opportunities. Supply chain management students have the opportunity to take courses abroad at partner institutions in Switzerland, Germany, Ireland and Peru without delaying time to graduation.
- Utilize the Polytechnic learning environment to become a career-ready graduate