Virtually all corporations are dependent upon their supply chains to manage the flow of goods, services and information to help customers. You will study the entire supply chain enterprise, yet have the flexibility to select courses for your chosen career path.
The top ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software in the industry, SAP ERP, is embedded throughout the curriculum. The latest technology and software is also used to help graduates become career-ready.
Courses provide a systems approach where you can understand how each area of the supply chain interacts with and relies on the rest. Your classroom and project-based experiences will help prepare you for a career that requires skills in business analysis, communication and teamwork, technological know-how, data processing, and leadership.
It is common for students to double major in Industrial Engineering Technology and Supply Chain Management to offer even more value to employers. Ask an advisor for more information.
- Gain a broad education in several technical and management areas
- Be ready for Six Sigma certification as part of embedded industry certificate preparation
- Work with and learn from professors who are at the forefront of supply chain management
- Take advantage of highly active student organization with industry support for competitions, travel to conferences, internships and international travel opportunities
- Study abroad in Munich without delaying your graduation date