When you major in organizational leadership at Purdue, you will focus on leadership and innovation to develop skills to be a leader for national and global technology enterprises.
The broad curricula will help you learn how to lead in a variety of scenarios, from innovative technology organizations to global teams and organizational change. You will also take courses to understand how policies and law affect technology innovation and influence global technology and organizational leadership.
- Combine traditional leadership methods with the latest cutting-edge concepts.
- Take advantage of smaller classes taught by award-winning faculty with significant experience in business, industry, technology management and government service.
- Gain an upper hand in employment by bringing practical skills to the workplace.
- Study Abroad in Munich without delaying your graduation date.
- International Leadership
- Healthcare Public Policy
- Human Resources Development
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Technology Law & Policy
ATTN: OLS students
Current organizational leadership and supervision (OLS) students can use the same resources listed on this page. OLS plans of study remain active for those students already enrolled at Purdue prior to the summer of 2015.