Seniors in Purdue University’s School of Engineering Technology, part of the Purdue Polytechnic Institute, demonstrate their expertise with a hands-on, real-world challenge that requires knowledge, innovation and collaboration. These final assignments, known as capstone projects, are displayed at Tech Expo – the school’s showcase event for engineering technology students – and include automation, systems integration, robotics, electromechanical technology and mechanical engineering technology.
To attend in person:
Thursday, April 27, 2023
France A. Cordova Recreational Sports Center
355 N. Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Current Project Sponsors
- Bechtel Center at Purdue
- Crown Equipment Corporation
- CTS Corporation
- Endress + Hauser Inc.
- Honda Development & Manufacturing - Greenburg plant
- Insulation Components, Inc.
- John Deere
- Proportion-Air Inc.
- Purdue Horticulture & Landscape Architecture
- Purdue Polytechnic School of Engineering Technology
- Purdue Research Foundation
- Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive (SIA)