Seniors in Purdue University’s School of Engineering Technology, part of the Purdue Polytechnic Institute, demonstrate their expertise with a hands-on, real-world challenge that requires knowledge, innovation and collaboration. These final assignments, known as capstone projects, are displayed at Tech Expo – the school’s showcase event for engineering technology students – and include automation, systems integration, robotics, electromechanical technology and mechanical engineering technology.
Current Project Sponsors
- Black Hawk Seal
- Endress + Hauser Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Honda Development & Manufacturing - Greenburg plant
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Mouzin Brothers Farms
- Purdue Horticulture & Landscape Architecture
- Purdue Polytechnic Institute
- Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- ZF North American Inc.