The admissions process selects highly qualified applicants into the Doctor of Technology program by considering each of the following criteria in judging the overall strength of the applicant. Typically, no single criterion is used as a sole determinant for admission.
- A certified master's degree from an accredited university.
- A graduate grade point average of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is required for unconditional admission.
- English Proficiency Requirements Vary
- Priority Admissions: July 1st
- Final Admissions: July 31st
- Priority Admissions: November 1st
- Final Admissions: December 15th
- Priority Admissions: April 1st
- Final Admissions: May 1st
How to Apply
Start by reviewing these application tips to walk through the process, then put together your application packet: