The Information Technology Business Analysis graduate certificate program will provide graduate students introductory graduate level education in the important aspects of Business Analysis. The certificate program will provide professionals the knowledge of how to determine business requirements that drive IT-related projects. In addition, it will help them identify, analyze and design processes to improve the overall flow of information within their organization.
The certificate program will provide basic graduate level education for employment for those currently working as a business analyst or those charged with or looking to take on business analyst-related responsibilities.
- Work as a liaison between the company leadership and IT department to help them understand the needs of the organization and how IT can help achieve its goals
- Understand the design, development, deployment and management of processes unique to the computing and information technology business sector
- Understand the structure, policies and operations of an organization
- Be a problem solver
- A 19% growth is expected by 2022 in business analysis jobs (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Current average salary is $82,493 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- 12-credit hour certificate program
- 100% online IIBA® & PMI® based curriculum
- High competency in business analysis strongly tied to competency in project management
- Collaboration with students in the highly rated Information Technology Project Management curriculum
- Courses in Business Analysis Essentials, Requirements Analysis and Modeling, Enterprise Analysis, Business and Data Analytics, and Advanced Topics in Business Analysis
- Faculty with extensive industry experience in sectors such as computer and information technology, aerospace and advanced systems, and biotechnology and healthcare
MS in IT Business Analysis
For students who are more interested in a master's program, we offer a Master's in 'Information Technology Business Analysis'. For more information on that program, please visit MS in IT Business Analysis Online.