The admissions process selects highly qualified applicants into the graduate certificate program by considering each of the following criteria in judging the overall strength of the applicant. Typically, no single criterion is used as a sole determinant for admission.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, information systems, informatics, or a closely related field is recommended.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) from an accredited institution is required for unconditional admission.
Minimum of six months of industry experience in an IT-related position.
- Priority Admissions: July 1st
- Final Admissions: July 31st
- Priority Admissions: November 1st
- Final Admissions: December 15th
How to Apply
Start by reviewing these application tips to walk through the process, then put together your application packet: