Set yourself apart in the construction industry
- A superior credential: a graduate degree from an institution with global recognition and impact.
- Highly relevant, timely instruction from construction industry and academic leaders.
- Advance and network with an experienced and motivated peer group for mutual support, team exercises, and enhanced learning.
Go from orientation to graduation in just 24 months in Purdue Polytechnic Professional Programs' Master of Science with a concentration in Construction Management online program. Our flexible curriculum gives you knowledge that you can put into practice on the job right away.
Each annual cohort starts in mid-August with an intensive, three-day session on Purdue’s campus that allows you to meet your fellow students and professors. Once you’re back home, you’ll continue classes in a synchronous virtual environment, using a computer with audio-visual links to hear lectures, view presentations/exercises and participate in discussions—a real-time learning experience.
Executive Construction Management program highlights
- Emphasize construction operational and company level management- the benefits of an MBA but with a focus on construction
- Flexible course options provide the opportunity to master principles of sustainability using emerging management techniques
- Participate in live, interactive classes on weeknights from 7-9:30 pm (EST) for 15 weeks (10 weeks in summer)
- Complete a capstone paper (non-thesis) to improve your company or specialized knowledge, applying what you've learned to your interests and situation
- Construction Accounting and Financial Management
- Construction Operations and Strategic Management
- Academic Writing
- Analysis of Research in Construction
- Construction Leadership and Marketing
- Capstone Journal Paper
- Law for Construction Managers
Executive Construction Management
- Managing Construction Quality and Production
- Risk Management in Construction
- Construction Management Training and Development
- Preconstruction Project Management
Sustainable Construction Management
- Energy Conserving Building Retrofit
- Special Topics in Sustainable Interior Design
- Sustainable Site Development
- Value Engineering and Visualization for Sustainability
- Building Information Management (BIM) and Sustainability
This degree has been of interest to these professionals
- Construction Company Owner/President
- Project Manager
- Construction Superintendent/Manager
- Senior Claims Analyst
- Construction Consultant
- Designers and others whose careers move them to construction management