A master's degree in technology leadership & innovation can help you advance in your career or provide new career options.
The core curriculum is focused on providing leadership skills in industry and technology, from evaluation to quality and project management. From there, you will be able to select an area of specialization. Current areas include:
- STEM Education Leadership
- Open Digital Innovation
- Human Resource Development
- Organizational Leadership
The curriculum provides coursework that will help you focus on career plans and advancement. It also allows for exploration in a related area, such as education, engineering or management.
You may also choose between a thesis or a directed project or coursework only (30 credit hours).
MS TLI Core (9 cr):
- Tech 64600 Analysis of Research in Industry and Technology
- IT 50700 Measurement and Evaluation in Industry and Technology
- TLI 66200 Philosophy of Technology
Applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss the program with Graduate Faculty that align with their research interest.
We seek to provide assistantship opportunities for our students, however, these are not guaranteed.